How can I help?
We are often asked how can community members help? Honestly we could not survive without your help. Here are some ways:
- Spay/neuter pets and encourage all of your friends to do the same
- Never abandon an animal, most animals that are taking out to the country and dumped do not survive. Please take them to an animal rescue or no kill shelter
- Volunteer at an event. Our recent TNR event could not have happened without volunteers. There is a job to suit almost everyone.
- If you see a animal in your neighborhood that is lost or needs help. Please help it; take a photo and post it on social media lost websites; capture it if you can and take it to your local Humane Society
- Fostering a pregnant feral mom or kittens
- Donate items such as food, towels, litter, animal toys or money
- Adopt a rescue!
Your time and energy in helping us help them is greately appreciated!